Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Aunties are here and its time to meet Marcella.

Hello Everyone,

I hope you have all had an amazing Christmas. All is well in the Caribbean. Everyone is starting to finally thaw out from the holidays and work is beginning again slowly. Its been a long amazing holiday that just keeps getting better. My Aunties are down visiting me here looking at potential oppertunties for work and investment. They just rented an amazing house in Soufriere where they have two inactive volcanoes in their view and a small harbor less then 5 minutues away. They have 8 of the 10 top dive spots on the island less than 10 minutes away. They are very excited and its been so lovely to have them here!

I also would like to take this time to introduce my Caribbean Princess Marcella. We had our first date Christmas Eve and its been bliss since then.





Here are some of my new friends Trisha and Shane



I look forward to blogging some more.

No comments: