Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Update on mini development projects.

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to all the people that have sponsored my two mini development projects! Your the ones that are making this possible.

Laura Atkins
Annalisa Assaadi
Joe Bibby
Tina Etter

Right now the rabbit cage is being constructed by the Soufriere Care (at risk youth learning construction skills) program with another Peace Corps volunteer named Michael. They have it framed now and are adding the doors and chicken wire, it should be ready in a week or so. I am having him take pictures of the work so far, I will have them posted in a week. I still need a bit more funding for the rabbit feed and the seamoss project if there are friends out there still looking to help me and the people of Canaries. http://bigcountryleo.blogspot.com/search?q=development+projects+that+need+your+help

Take care everyone!

PSS thanks for the cookies Tina and the Mint Chocolate Bark Jule!

No comments: