Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Having a tropical Rainforest and Waterfall in your village.

Yes yes I have a tropical rainforest and waterfall in my village.



20 min in Soufriere I also have inactive volcano. They say is should erupt somewhere between now and the next 100yrs. Glad I do not live there since it is a valley and the lava will pretty much take it out when it does erupt.



Anyway I went with Dallase, we had a nice 1 hour hike up to the waterfall. The water up there is crystal clear and amazing. The pool beneath the waterfall is amazing, climbed up the side of the waterfall and dived in. Looking forward to taking my family and friends up there when they visit.

3 comments:

Daniel said...

While at waterfall, did you drop any baby dinosaurs into your friends’ water?

Big Country (Leo) said...

Dude, no I did not, I will say that I left behind some Mountatin Dew though :)

Anonymous said...

I wish we have that kind of
Relaxing Rainforest and Waterfall in our village...