Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Old Hegg Turtle Sanctuary on Bequia Island, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines



I had an amazing time with Orton at the Old Hegg Turtle Sanctuary. Its impossible to cover all that I learned, the video above does the best job. I produced the video using Adobe Premier (took 12hrs to make) and I recorded everything on my little Fujifilm Z3, an amazing little camera that is serving me well. http://www.fujifilm.com/products/digital_cameras/z/finepix_z3/index.html

I will be working hard this week writing a proposal for Saint Lucia to have a sanctuary along with revising the concept drawings.

1 comment:

FortiGeek said...

Well Done buddy, well impressed.
You should be in Benita Bay by now and I congratulate you on the hard work you have accomplished.

And I hear congratulations are in order....

Say happy Birthday to your Uncle Jim

Bobo